- Video from SMBMSP #80 – Social Media Case Studies
- Register for SMBMSP #81: Brewing Up Buzz For Beer
- Social Media Boombox Episode 7 – Don Ball
- Social Media Boombox Episode 6 – Patrick Rhone
- Video from SMBMSP #79 – Bacon, Coffee, & Content Marketing with Lee Odden
- SMBMSP #79 Recap: 7 Content Marketing Lessons from Lee Odden
- Register for SMBMSP #80 – Social Media Case Studies
- Social Media Boombox Episode 5 – Jennifer Kane
- Video and Slides from SMBMSP #78 – Get Recruited: Finding Your Next Job Through Social Media
- SMBMSP #78 Recap: 5 Takeaways from Paul DeBettignies
Author Archives: Mykl Roventine
Friday, December 21, 2012
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
CoCo Coworking & Collaborative Space, Minneapolis
Meet 4 people who have done that thing that many of us talk about – even threaten – but rarely do. They've jumped tracks entirely, going from one line of work into something completely different.
- A former editor who is now making animated ebook apps
- A laid-off architect who created a popular brand of hand-crafted sleeves and cases for mobile
Join us for the Mobile Tech Holiday Social on 12/10 at Stanley's Northeast Bar Room.
There will be tasty treats and chances to win cool stuff from Bluetooth headsets to a Motorola Droid RAZR HD 4G LTE smartphone.
We're proud to co-sponsor this free event with Verizon Wireless Great Plains, Mobile Twin Cities & the Android Happy Hour.
Friday, November 16, 2012
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
514 Studios, Minneapolis
Business Insider reported last month that "Mobile video is quickly becoming a mass consumer phenomenon, much as digital photos were earlier in the smartphone adoption cycle." The landscape keeps changing: from connection speeds to content considerations, from social integration to interactivity, not to mention the sheer variety of devices available. Our panel will explore the benefits, challenges, and possibilities of this exciting medium.…
October 19-20, 2012
The Science Museum of MN
She’s Geeky convenes to inspire women for the future, providing a gathering space to create enduring communities that foster collaboration and innovation, while promoting initiative and leadership among women tech professionals.
This third Twin Cities She’s Geeky event promises to be the best yet.