- Social Media Boombox Episode 6 – Patrick Rhone
- Video from SMBMSP #79 – Bacon, Coffee, & Content Marketing with Lee Odden
- SMBMSP #79 Recap: 7 Content Marketing Lessons from Lee Odden
- Register for SMBMSP #80 – Social Media Case Studies
- Social Media Boombox Episode 5 – Jennifer Kane
- Video and Slides from SMBMSP #78 – Get Recruited: Finding Your Next Job Through Social Media
- SMBMSP #78 Recap: 5 Takeaways from Paul DeBettignies
- Social Media Boombox Episode 4 – Erica Hanna
- Register for SMBMSP #79 – Bacon, Coffee, & Content Marketing with Lee Odden
- Social Media Boombox Episode 3 – Art Allen
Author Archives: Mykl Roventine
Friday, November 16, 2012
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
514 Studios, Minneapolis
Business Insider reported last month that "Mobile video is quickly becoming a mass consumer phenomenon, much as digital photos were earlier in the smartphone adoption cycle." The landscape keeps changing: from connection speeds to content considerations, from social integration to interactivity, not to mention the sheer variety of devices available. Our panel will explore the benefits, challenges, and possibilities of this exciting medium.…
October 19-20, 2012
The Science Museum of MN
She’s Geeky convenes to inspire women for the future, providing a gathering space to create enduring communities that foster collaboration and innovation, while promoting initiative and leadership among women tech professionals.
This third Twin Cities She’s Geeky event promises to be the best yet.
It's time for the second-annual SMBMSP Family Tweetup!
Join us at Sever's Corn Maze and Fall Festival in Shakopee for a one-of -a-kind experience.
There will be no central meeting location. Your free admission is good anytime between 10am and noon (stay for as long as you wish). Just mention Social Media Breakfast upon entering.
Take part in a variety of activities:
- the corn maze
- straw bale maze
- giant corn pit
- exotic petting zoo
Attend “Local University: Twin Cities” –a day-long workshop about Internet marketing for Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area businesses.
The MN Search Marketing Association is bringing in some of the nation’s leading online marketing experts for an intensive day-long crash course in Internet marketing that will help you navigate the possibilities for marketing your business on the web. You’ll learn Search Engine Optimization tips and techniques …