- Social Media Boombox Episode 9 – Jeff Sauer
- Register for SMBMSP #82 – Social + Search = A Whole New Ballgame for SEO & SEM
- Win a ticket to the 2015 Social Media Rockstar Event on September 16
- SMBMSP #80 Recap: Social Media Case Studies from Olson Engage
- Social Media Boombox Episode 8 – Charles Youel
- Video from SMBMSP #80 – Social Media Case Studies
- Register for SMBMSP #81: Brewing Up Buzz For Beer
- Social Media Boombox Episode 7 – Don Ball
- Social Media Boombox Episode 6 – Patrick Rhone
- Video from SMBMSP #79 – Bacon, Coffee, & Content Marketing with Lee Odden
Author Archives: Mykl Roventine
Registration for #SMBMSP53 on 1/17 is now closed. We'll be streaming video that morning at smbmsp.org/live
Things may look different when you register, we're using our partner's online registration system. Contact us with any problems. Please register as an SMBMSP member for the partner price ($10).
Thursday *, January 17, 2013
8 - 10 AM
Best Buy HQ, Richfield
We'll kick off the New Year with a conversation with Dennis Powell, Managing Senior …
You can never go wrong giving the gift of bacon. Here are our favorite bacon-themed gift ideas this year.
12. Bacon Soap
8. Bacon Tie
7. Bacon Wallet
Friday, December 21, 2012
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
CoCo Coworking & Collaborative Space, Minneapolis
Meet 4 people who have done that thing that many of us talk about – even threaten – but rarely do. They've jumped tracks entirely, going from one line of work into something completely different.
- A former editor who is now making animated ebook apps
- A laid-off architect who created a popular brand of hand-crafted sleeves and cases for mobile
Join us for the Mobile Tech Holiday Social on 12/10 at Stanley's Northeast Bar Room.
There will be tasty treats and chances to win cool stuff from Bluetooth headsets to a Motorola Droid RAZR HD 4G LTE smartphone.
We're proud to co-sponsor this free event with Verizon Wireless Great Plains, Mobile Twin Cities & the Android Happy Hour.
Friday, November 16, 2012
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
514 Studios, Minneapolis
Business Insider reported last month that "Mobile video is quickly becoming a mass consumer phenomenon, much as digital photos were earlier in the smartphone adoption cycle." The landscape keeps changing: from connection speeds to content considerations, from social integration to interactivity, not to mention the sheer variety of devices available. Our panel will explore the benefits, challenges, and possibilities of this exciting medium.…